Fall Travel Around the World
Fall is one of the best seasons to travel and finding a way to rent a car cheap can help expand your options exponentially. With the plethora of holidays taking place during the fall season, it gives people plenty of extra time off to indulge in things that they are interested in. One of those things, of course, is travel.
There are a few reasons why fall is a great season for travel:
- Changing leaves – Fall is truly a season of color. The leaves on the trees are transitioning from their steady growth during the summer to their dormant stage during the winter. This transition includes a changing of the leaves from a bright green color to a vibrant mix of reds, yellows, and oranges.
- Discounted rates – Since fall is the beginning of the off season, everything will be cheaper. Flights are not in as high demand, so it will be less expensive to fly places. Many hotels and eateries will also have discount deals for the off season.
- Milder temperatures – Fall has some of the most stable temperatures during any season. The only issue is that it can bring rain in some areas. Otherwise, it is “smooth sailing”. The temperature in most of Europe will be cool, but not too cold.
- Off season – As mentioned in the discounted rates entry, this is the off season in many places. This is going to be a major benefit because it will allow you to experience the wonderful things that local areas have to offer while insulating you from the issues that can be caused by too many tourists being around.
Even with the benefits that the fall season has to offer, if you are planning to travel you will still want to do some things in advance. Make sure that you have some sort of plan for your trip and try to take care of anything important in advance (such as securing transportation and lodgings).
Rent a Car Cheap from Kemwel for Fall Travel
So now the only issue is finding a car. Most people believe that a rental car isn’t a necessity when they’re traveling abroad. They are content to rely on public transportation, and do not realize they are able to see and do more when they are not confined to restrictive schedules. Some travelers also believe that renting a car for longer than a day or so is simply outside of their price range. That just isn’t the case anymore. Renting a car no longer has to be a luxury item, when you work with a company like Kemwel, a rental car can fit into your budget perfectly.
Whether you are in Europe on business, or you are going on a family vacation, discount car rental from Kemwell has something that is right for you. Our rentals include luxury vehicles, SUVs, airport transports and town cars, campers, and even short-term car lease programs through Peugeot. With great discount deals like the ones provided by Kemwel, anyone can rent a car and take advantage of the beautiful fall season. Contact Kemwel today at 1-877-820-0668 to get started today!
Car Rental Insurance: The Basics
One of the most stressful parts of the entire car rental process is the worry that something might happen to the vehicle for which you may end up being liable. With that being said, there is one clear solution: car rental insurance coverage. Kemwel offers insurance packages and information on how car rental insurance is applied by country, from basic to inclusive packages that cover theft protection (TP) and collision damage waiver (CDW), to more premium car rental insurance coverage. It is important to have a thorough understanding of the laws in each individual country with regard to insurance, which is where Kemwel steps in for the assist!
Choosing Car Rental Insurance
Kemwel can help you navigate through the complexities of car rental insurance options for your next European vacation. Our basic insurance package for car rentals in Europe offers third party liability, fire and the additional benefit of unlimited kilometers and VAT (value added tax). The next tier is inclusive insurance, which covers TP and CDW with applicable deductibles. For those planning to visit Italy, keep in mind that an inclusive rate will automatically come with your car rental in this country, without exception. Next, Kemwel typically offers further premium coverage options to reduce your financial liability, from zero deductible insurance to refundable excess car rental rates.
Here are a few tips to follow when trying to get insurance for your rental car:
- Learn the laws of the country you are traveling in – This is extremely important. Most of this information will be explained during Kemwel’s online, car rental booking process, and then again at the rental car desk when you pick your car rental up.
- Check the deductible – It pays to find out how much you will pay out of pocket for anything that happens to the vehicle if you’re taking the inclusive rate. Some insurance is better than others in this regard and this will also vary between countries.
- Know what you need – Do not go into the rental office without knowing what coverage you already have and if you need or want more. If you are going to have the car for an extended period of time, the need for theft insurance or collision insurance only increases. You don’t want to be the one caught holding the bill for a ruined car.
- Get it from your Kemwel – This is simple. Just get the insurance provided by Kemwel when you initially make your car rental booking. This will save you headaches and hassles and make the process that much easier at the rental car desk.
Whether you’re renting a car during your travels for business or leisure, having rental insurance is something that cannot be overlooked. Travel is expensive enough without the added bills of potential damage to a vehicle or liability in the case of an accident. Car rental insurance is a quick and easy method of protecting both yourself and other drivers while remaining simple and cost effective enough to utilize on every trip.
Relieve any anxiety you’re feeling regarding car rental insurance, by reserving your rental car with Kemwel. We offer relevant resources that cover the nuances and terminology of rental car insurance so you can make an informed decision on what level of coverage you’ll want AND need when you book a car rental online! If you are more comfortable discussing your upcoming car rental with a live agent, contact Kemwel’s 24/7 call center, toll-free at 1-877-820-0668.
European Car Rental
European car rental procedures can, at times, be difficult to understand. This is true for both visitors to the region and even the natives! Combined with the fact that a car rental can be amazingly expensive if a person does not know how to find good deals and you have a recipe for disaster. To further compound the issue, there are different regulations regarding car rental in most of the countries in Europe, meaning that different steps must be taken depending on where a car is rented or returned and, often, different fees will be imposed.
Tips for Finding the Cheapest Rental Cars in Europe
Here are a few tips you can follow to find a cheap car rental:
- Look for companies with supplier contracts – Contracts with suppliers provide a window for the car rental company to offer cheaper rates.
- Look for added value –Kemwel, for instance, offers significant value for the already-low cost of our car rentals. This includes providing useful travel accessories like GPS units, and portable Mifi rentals, offering short-term car leases, and providing special newsletter discounts.
- Price matching – The companies who offer the cheapest car rentals will typically offer something in the way of a what’s referred to as a price match or beat-rate as well for comparable services. This ensures that they remain competitive and is entirely for the benefit of the customer.
- Rent round trip – Traveling round-trip as opposed to requesting one-way rental cars offers significant savings. Surcharges associated with one-way drop-offs can add hundreds, even thousands of dollars to a rental car cost.
- Avoid airports – If you can, rent outside of the airport. Car rental companies associated with an airport will usually bring, along with it, a tax of around 15% (or a flat rate, in the case of countries like the United Kingdom, Holland, Spain, Ireland, and France).
- Rent small – How much space do you really need? If you can rent a smaller, compact or economy car, do so! Larger cars will both cost more as a base-charge and they will usually consume larger quantities of fuel. Avoiding these will save you money on your trip.
- Avoid smaller towns for car rental pick ups – Less deals, less vehicles and significantly less agents. Rent from a larger city if you can and visit the quaint, smaller villages. Small towns often have a limited selection of cars and will not offer as much in the way of savings.
- One driver – Rental fees go up exponentially if you plan to have multiple drivers, so delegate a party member as your chauffeur. This will save fees (per day) that can range from double digits, to a few hundred dollars.
Utilizing these tips will help you succeed in finding cheap rental cars in Europe. Kemwel consistently offers significant savings to our customers by providing the cheapest rental car rates in the industry. We also provide a variety of travel accessory rentals, reduced-rate hotel rooms and airfare. Rent a car for your next trip to Europe with Kemwel online today, or call Kemwel’s travel savvy experts toll-free at 1-877-820-0668.