Posted by Carter | Under Travel Gadgets
Friday Nov 7, 2014
How to Choose the Best Portable MiFi Rental in Europe
Portable MiFi Rental in Europe
Having a stable Internet connection is one of the most important aspects of modern society and, with the invention of portable hotspots, the acquisition of such a product is easier than ever. Whether you are using your Internet primarily for entertainment, social sharing, business or education, the importance of having a stable connection to the internet while traveling simply cannot be overstated.
With all of the information, tools, and uses available on the Internet, it has become a necessity to stay connected in order to maintain communication with friends and loved ones via email and social media. This is the primary reason why you will want to look into something like a mobile hotspot in Europe. This is especially true in times when you want to avoid exorbitant data charges abroad.
The Best Pocket WiFi in Europe
Here are some of the things that you should look for when trying to get a portable MiFi rental in Europe:
- Look for a travel company that will waive the data access fees for the unit. This can often be found with companies offering rental specials when a car class upgrade is obtained. If you are renting on a long-term basis or you are renting a higher end vehicle, you should have no problem finding a deal like this.
- Find a MiFi rental that allows insurance. You do not want to be the one who gets caught holding the bag in the event that some sort of damage or loss (or theft) occurs with regard to your unit. Getting insurance will also provide you with significant peace of mind in this regard.
- Look for units that accept SIM cards for multiple places. If you are traveling to Europe you will want a unit that works, at the very least, in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Italy (the big 4, as it were).
- Find a rental unit which can be received ahead of time so that you can set it up.
- Look for units which offer multiple connections. You will probably want one that allows up to eight connections at once. This is simply because of the number of devices you will likely have which are trying to connect (including computers, phones, tablets, etc.).
- Price. Simple: Look for something relatively inexpensive. The fees can add up pretty quickly if you aren’t careful.
Consider renting Mifi in Europe with Kemwel for your next vacation. Not only do we provide top-notch service, class, and comfort in our cheap car rentals, Kemwel also provides easy and cheap MiFi mobile hotspot rentals for their clients – an added convenience. Booking a vehicle and securing your password-protected internet connection for the duration of your trip has never been easier! Call Kemwel today at 1-877-820-0668 to speak to a representative or book online to get your vacation started the right way!