Posted by Carter | Under Vacation plans
Monday Jan 5, 2015
Our Favorite New Year’s Resolution: Travel More in 2015
Our Favorite New Year’s Resolution: Travel
With the New Year now upon us, you may be tempted to make your resolution something personal; something that you may keep to yourself or avoid sharing with your friends and your family. Fortunately, there is one resolution you can make that is very easy to share: the resolution to travel more in 2015! Sometimes we all get stuck in a rut and wind up in the same place for a very long time. The New Year is the perfect time to shake things up and change around your routine by traveling away from home to some of the most beautiful cities in the world. Making a resolution to travel is the first step in achieving the goal of expanding your horizons with exciting new opportunities!
The Best Cities to Visit in 2015
The world is full of awe-inspiring places to explore and experience! In the end it is up to you to decide where you want to go on your New Year’s travel endeavor but here are a few of the best globally renowned locales for tourism to start off your holiday planning enterprise:
- New York City, United States – As a major hub of world commerce and entertainment, New York City is one of the most exciting places that you can visit in the entire world. If you have never been here, you simply cannot afford to miss it! Whether you are catching a show at a local comedy club or picking up a slice of world famous pizza from a vendor on the street, New York City has a little something for everyone.
- London, England – London is the backdrop for so many television shows, movies, and books that, when first visiting, it can almost feel like a familiar place. With traditional English culture abound, it is difficult to experience England in a better way than by visiting and touring the area with a rental car in London.
- Las Vegas, United States – Las Vegas is one of the only areas in the United States to feature legalized gambling and, as a shining jewel in the desert, it has attracted high rollers and entertainers from all over the world. Even if you don’t want to gamble, Las Vegas has plenty of attractions to offer visitors and you’ll find yourself wondering how to fit all of the things to see and do into one trip!
- Rome, Italy – The seat of the Roman Empire, the capital city of Rome is one of the most beautiful and historically rich destinations that you could ever hope to find. With the ruins of ancient Roman buildings all over the city itself, you will never be far from unique and intriguing attractions to visit.
- Paris, France – As one of the most romanticized and beautiful cultural centers in Europe, Paris is still one of the premier travel destinations for the upcoming New Year. Do yourself a favor and make sure you tour Paris if you are traveling in Europe.
- Berlin, Germany – Visit Berlin, a major industrial hub and the cultural center of Germany, for a wonderful way to experience the national culture. Visit during one of the famed seasonal celebrations such as Oktoberfest to make your holiday even more exciting! Oktoberfest, is a huge fall festival that takes over the entire city and makes for a wonderfully festive focus on your next trip to Europe.
Treat Yourself to a Trip Abroad!
With so many fantastic places to visit you should have no trouble picking a destination once you’ve decided to take a trip in the New Year. You’re sure to delight in the new experiences to behold wherever you choose to go and Kemwel can help make your travel dreams a reality with some of the best deals on travel services and lowest prices in the industry! Browse our rates online or feel free to call one of our helpful reservation agents anytime you need assistance, 24/7 and toll free at 1-877-820-0668. With everything from car rentals and great deals on airfare to free GPS rentals to help you navigate with confidence, Kemwel is here to help you kick off the New Year with an exciting journey abroad at a pleasantly surprising price!